Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Posting! :)

My kids are my pride and joy. They are full of smiles and love and cuddles and hugs. Some days they drive me the brink of insanity, but more often than not they make me laugh and smile and my world right. Here are few more recent shots of my Bug and Tiny Man... the heartbeats of my life.


The Bug 4th of July at West Valley Baptist Church


The Tiny 4th of July at WVBS. Not quite sure about the whole thing.


On the actually 4th of July we had Kelly, Kelly, Michael and Aaron over. Here is Tiny in Aaron's car seat.


The Bug showing off the YUMMY ice cream Kelly made for us!


Tiny diaper head. Not to be confused with...


Bug diaper head. :)


Tiny loves the bath.


Coolin' off.


Mr. Cool Dude


Summery time water fun!


Building a Bionical with Grampy


Grampy comforting the Tiny after he scared him while playing airplane. :)


Grammy saying night-night.


Grampy feeding the Tiny

And lastly...

They'll leave you singing.

I love you boys!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

They look so cute! I love Tiny's little hiney showing in the water. :)

Carolyn said...

LOL I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

Maria said...

Awww...they are so cute!