Friday, August 14, 2009

More from our trip to San Francisco

Leah mentioned how much she liked the purse from the last post and, yes, it is just her style. However, Katrina and I agree that the South has really changed Leah! Just look at the purse she arrived with!

Wow... Uh, Leah. That's, um, that's pretty. Yup, uh, really pretty. Matches your outfit really well too.

We went to Tiffany's. My first ever trip in there! It sparkles!! Personally, I think you should have gone for the jewerly pouch Leah. It was only $150.00.



Oh. Well, um, ok. We'll continue telling y'all more about our trip next week. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Leah said...

ROFLOL!!!! Yes, those purses are VERY popular in the South. Mariah has a giant zebra bag. What did ya buy me at Tiffany?!?!?!

Tori said...

Ha, how funny. Love it!
BTW, I found you through Leah!
I'll be back!