Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's 54th birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and miss you SO much!!!!! But, I know you'll spend today walking on streets of gold, sitting by a crystal sea and talking with Jesus. You know, I think you have the better end of the deal. Meanwhile, down here on earth, I'll cry and miss you and remember all the great times we had together...


Chris' 2nd birthday


Chris' 1st birthday


Breakfast in Winters before going to get our Christmas tree 2007


San Francisco Zoo 2005


Prince Edward Island 2007


Memorial Day weekend at Tahoe 2006


Thanksgiving 2004

...and a million and a half more I don't have pictures for.

3 comments:

Leah said...

((((Carolyn)))) I hope you have sweet memories today. Call me if you need a shoulder. Love you.

Katrina said...

Ok, now that I have dried my tears.....I too think your Mom could have the better end of the deal! Love you. Enjoy your sweet memories.

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much! And thank you for the "just because" flowers Katrina.