Monday, October 20, 2008

A little thing for The Bug



It's easy to find the little things that make children happy because if it doesn't change hourly, it at least changes daily. Today I'm starting out my new blog with something that's a little thing for my bug.



This small tape measure/level and magnifying glass were given to him by a CHP officer. A sticker would have made him happy, but the officer didn't have any stickers, he only had these things. The bug has not put them down since. These two "little things" have made his day better and brighter.



Well, playing in the CHP car helped a little too.

3 comments:

Mrs.Mike said...

I love this idea Carolyn!

Carolyn said...

:) Thank you!!! I didn't know if anyone would notice that I changed it! :)

Katrina said...

Your blog is just beautiful! I love the little things the best too! Thanks for being in the nursery with me last night. It is a good thing were aren't in there together more, we like to visit too much :)