Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And now for the Tiny Man



I think there can be special "little things" for everyone, no matter what their age. My second "little things" post will be for my littlest thing... who isn't SO little anymore.

My Tiny Man takes after his mama. He LOVES water! Last night he and The Bug took a bath together (with me there the entire time not taking my eyes off of them!). The Tiny Man loved it! I have a video too that, were it not for The Bug standing, I'd be sharing it with you all as well.



You'll just have to take my word for it. The Tiny Man's little thing, is splashing in the bath tub.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Too cute! You are in our prayers everyday. Love you.

Mrs.Mike said...

Too cute Carolyn!! I love it! Love you too - praying for you!

Starr said...

Wow - he's not so little anymore, huh?
And Carolyn - I'm praying much for you! Love you girl.

Carolyn said...

Thank you all for prayers. :) And, no, :( he isn't so little anymore. But he sure is cute!